Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll

Post by ILUVAdrianaLima on Tue 13 Sep - 1:41

Amazing photos, she looks beyond stunning and sexy, and of course hope she is well and 100% soon.
ILUVAdrianaLima

Male Messages : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkiki on Sat 24 Sep - 22:58

Strawberry violet
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Violet yellow flower / smoke fetish

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bubble gum!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: viorotica.com

frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

Female Messages : 609

http://laetitiacastafans.forums-actifs.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ILUVAdrianaLima on Sat 24 Sep - 23:10

More adds.....amazing, especially that fiery redhead look, god how this women just drives me crazy, simply gorgeous.
ILUVAdrianaLima

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkiki on Sat 24 Sep - 23:17

Naughty school girl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Exclamation exposed nudity

Pink bikini

Exclamation exposed nudity

source: viorotica.com

frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkiki on Sat 24 Sep - 23:22

Oh I've just seen your comment Smile She is amazing right? Her face & body are just wow! And even when she is naughty and show what only her lovers should see ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]) she manages to stay adorable [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

Back to top Go down

Post by ILUVAdrianaLima on Sat 24 Sep - 23:27

Isn't that the truth indeed. Ya she shows the goods and what might fine goods they are but i love how she remains so darn innocent and gorgeous.

Might be easy for anyone to be nude but not Violet style

ILUVAdrianaLima

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkiki on Sat 24 Sep - 23:39

I am sure she could be a great fashion model. Sports illustrated or Agent provocateur should use her!

I am a princess!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Exclamation [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Me? A nerd?

source:viorotica.com

frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

Back to top Go down

Post by ILUVAdrianaLima on Sat 24 Sep - 23:42

Ha, i just love the "Nerd" set, revenge of the nerds

Oh she would rock SI, not sure the other girls would come close to her level.
ILUVAdrianaLima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Lu on Sun 25 Sep - 1:48

i agree D. nothing better than a pair of glasses and pig tails to get the whole "naughty school girl/librarian" fantasy up and running
Sweet Lu
Paperdoll
Paperdoll

Male Messages : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Lu on Sun 25 Sep - 1:51

Sweet Lu
Paperdoll
Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Lu on Sun 25 Sep - 1:54

violet riding a washing machine

Sweet Lu
Paperdoll
Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post by ILUVAdrianaLima on Sun 25 Sep - 1:56

AMEN on that bud, this girl sure knows how to work her characters well
ILUVAdrianaLima

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkiki on Sun 25 Sep - 2:07

Sweet Lu wrote:violet riding a washing machine

Oh i've already did that! It does absolutely nothing!
but when I watch Violet doing it, it sure does something to me!
> > something I want to do to her!
I wish i could say have a teenage boy living in my brain & controlling all my senses but no!
That's just me!

frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

Back to top Go down

Post by ILUVAdrianaLima on Sun 25 Sep - 2:14

So thats how u are supposed to wash clothes, and all along i thought u needed detergent
ILUVAdrianaLima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Lu on Sun 25 Sep - 2:44

damn kiki, maybe you should video yourself with that too. lollll
take one for the team. lol
Sweet Lu
Paperdoll
Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post by ILUVAdrianaLima on Sun 25 Sep - 2:45

I 2nd that
ILUVAdrianaLima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Lu on Sun 25 Sep - 2:54

all in favor
Sweet Lu
Paperdoll
Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post by ILUVAdrianaLima on Sun 25 Sep - 3:03

I
ILUVAdrianaLima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Lu on Sun 25 Sep - 4:02

lol. the I's have it
Sweet Lu
Paperdoll
Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkiki on Mon 26 Sep - 21:49

Ok, aside her absolute sexiness and gorgeous body
Isn't she adorable??

frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkiki on Mon 26 Sep - 22:11

Super Rare!

Violet in 2008 when she started to pose on the net. U can notice she had a boob job but it's for the best since her boobies were already magnifique! so i say: oh yeah!
And she was shy, not showing much...
Oh and i love the baby fat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Misc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

source: very violet

to be continued

frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkiki on Mon 26 Sep - 22:23

Google videos
Amen!

frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

Back to top Go down

Post by ILUVAdrianaLima on Tue 27 Sep - 2:50

frenchkiki wrote:
Ok, aside her absolute sexiness and gorgeous body
Isn't she adorable??

Oh she is absolutely adorable considering her strong sex appeal and fiery hot looks. What i love about this women, she can balance out sexy yet that oh so innocent adorable look as well.
ILUVAdrianaLima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Lu on Tue 27 Sep - 21:42

agree with you there D. she makes herself look so innocent. lolll, even when she is riding a washing machine
Sweet Lu
Paperdoll
Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2