This is a unofficial fansite. All the rights of the images and articles shown on this website belong to their respective owners.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

Female Messages : 609

PostSubject: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Sat 27 Aug - 17:56

VIOLET EROTICA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HOMETOWN: Detriot, Michigan
HAIR COLOR: Black
HEIGHT: 5ft 3in
WEIGHT: 112 lbs
BREAST: 34CC, :
MEASUREMENTS: 34CC-23-36

Michigan native Violet Erotica forays her Latina heritage into an exotic look to drive men wild. Her lips, perfect natural breasts, and sexy green eyes all play into a sexy sultry combination that makes her a webcam favorite. Her tattoos make her easily recognizable. She has a band of roses with a sugar skull on her left hip and stocking seams up the back of each leg ending in a bow. Violet considers herself an alt babe and a wild child. She loves dressing in goth style or wearing kinky outfits. She seems to have a closet full of fishnets. This sexy minx loves showing off her gorgeous boobs and round ass.

Her official website is located at VioletErotica.com. You can find her on camera often at OnHerCam/Violet. Her Myspace page is under the name VioletErotica and her Facebook is at VioletErotica. You can also follow her on Twitter at Viorotica.

Quote :
I think you'll find I'm a little different than most girls on the web. I'm not the typical model, with some guy behind the scenes directing my every move. Everything you'll find here is all me. Sure I love to play out all the classic sexy scenarios, but I do it my way. I love to play dress up, and I'm always trying different looks.

Quote :
I’ve modeled for a few years and I recently decided to go nude at Viorotica. Honestly... I love it! Some people call me an Alt Babe, because of my unique look. I like changing my image, experimenting with costumes, role play, & my site is the perfect excuse to indulge. Inside you’ll find only the highest quality exclusive photos, downloadable HD videos weekly live cam shows and more!

On a side note: No she is not made with plastic! And she is not looking like Angelina or Megan!

Last edited by frenchkiki on Mon 29 Aug - 1:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://laetitiacastafans.forums-actifs.net
frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Sat 27 Aug - 19:15

Bridezilla

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

source:viorotica.com

Back to top Go down
COP11
Babydoll
Babydoll

Female Messages : 1776

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Sun 28 Aug - 16:58

I absolutely love her.
Back to top Go down
frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Sun 28 Aug - 19:14

I do too that's what i call a body close to perfection

B-Day girl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wrapped Doll

source: Viorotica.com

Back to top Go down
frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Mon 29 Aug - 1:06

Merry Christmas!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nice Gifs could be made from this video...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Rob
Paperdoll
Paperdoll

Male Messages : 203

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Mon 29 Aug - 18:55

What the...

Back to top Go down
frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Mon 29 Aug - 19:45

What the what? She is gorgeous and all models are not fashion models. Don't look if u don't like

Back to top Go down
Little Miss Sunshine
Chinadoll
Chinadoll

Female Messages : 1055

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Wed 31 Aug - 23:38

Hmmmmmmm i think i can do thst ms kiki

IM THE CATS FUCKING MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
COP11
Babydoll
Babydoll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Thu 1 Sep - 2:57

source: VioletErotic.com
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
COP11
Babydoll
Babydoll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Thu 1 Sep - 3:02

Some of her webcam photos
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Sunshine
Chinadoll
Chinadoll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Thu 1 Sep - 5:09

those gifs babe. enjoy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Thu 1 Sep - 19:57

thank you I might use this for Christmas

Back to top Go down
ILUVAdrianaLima

Male Messages : 23

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Thu 8 Sep - 2:53

This girl is just freaking amazing......defibrillator please
Back to top Go down
COP11
Babydoll
Babydoll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Thu 8 Sep - 4:27

Finally a man with balls on here lol!
Back to top Go down
frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Thu 8 Sep - 13:52

I must have balls too because she is turning me on!
I just love every kind of models and for me the alt models or page 3 girls are legitimate models. Sure they pose naked and show their feminine intimacy on pictures. ()
But I've seen Lara Stone or Lily Cole pussy too in fashion magazines but as they are high fashion models it seems to be more ok?
How silly!

More pictures of Violet to come later today...

Back to top Go down
COP11
Babydoll
Babydoll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Thu 8 Sep - 21:03

Kiki, you and I have more balls then most men I have encountered. We are not afraid of what others think of us. We appreciate the beauty of women and we do not view a naked women showing her body as smut. There is NO difference between a naked spread in Vogue or a naked spread in Playboy. And the people that believe there is are very close minded and ignorant.
Back to top Go down
frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Fri 9 Sep - 1:33

I have as much pleasure looking Violet as I have looking Laetitia. Both models & both gorgeous. And thank u for the compliment right back at ya!

Oh no she did it!!

Quote :
Oh, and if you didn’t know already. . . I’m blonde! And LOVING it! I decided I needed a new look to go a long with all of the positive changes I’m trying to make in my life. Maybe I’ll go red next ~ Violet

Arrow warning explicit nudity click Exclamation

She is already back to dark hair...

source: vioerotica

Back to top Go down
COP11
Babydoll
Babydoll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Fri 9 Sep - 2:10

I like her better with dark hair but she is cute with blonde. Her web cam shows are cute to watch if you get the chance to catch one
Back to top Go down
ILUVAdrianaLima

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Fri 9 Sep - 4:25

Love her as a redhead but personally i just love her with dark hair. Girl is just rocking one heck of a gorgeous body. Finally we can post the other side of modeling that isn't in the "High Fashion" category, which i also love of course.
Back to top Go down
COP11
Babydoll
Babydoll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Fri 9 Sep - 13:31

Yep and it so much better! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Sunshine
Chinadoll
Chinadoll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Fri 9 Sep - 20:30

not that i look at much of this, BUT agreed burnette is ALWAYS BETTER

Back to top Go down
Sweet Lu
Paperdoll
Paperdoll

Male Messages : 263

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Fri 9 Sep - 21:09

i'm sorry. you are all looking at the color of her hair???? i can;t get above chest level here.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Sunshine
Chinadoll
Chinadoll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Fri 9 Sep - 22:27

silly boys I still want dita's boobies

Back to top Go down
ILUVAdrianaLima

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Sun 11 Sep - 2:01

The lovely Violet once again

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for any duplicates
Source: Freeones

Last edited by ILUVAdrianaLima on Tue 13 Sep - 1:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Mon 12 Sep - 0:57

thanks ~ think about crediting your source [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dahlia noir Violet (back to brunette!)

Source: Freeones

Webcam show screen shot

source: freeones

On her blog she said she was very sick and according to the second to last photo she lost a good among of weight [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll   Today at 16:55

Back to top Go down

Violet Erotica aka Violet Doll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next