This is a unofficial fansite. All the rights of the images and articles shown on this website belong to their respective owners.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

introducing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

Female Messages : 609

PostSubject: introducing   Wed 21 Apr - 0:18

This is a private forum & you need to register to be a member. Timewasters & lurkers are not welcome here. It's highly encouraged that members be active & post regularly to play with the dollhouse.

You will need to start posting within a month of joining or your account will be deleted

Dollhouse est un forum privé. Vous devez vous enregistrer pour devenir membre. Les personnes qui souhaitent devenir membres pour "copier/coller" ne sont pas bienvenu(e)s. Seuls les membres qui contribuent et postent régulièrement pourront jouer avec la dollhouse

I am a fan of Laetitia Casta since she started her modeling career back in 1993 &
this forum is dedicated to Miss Casta & her model work through the years, It's a tribute to her beauty.

Time magazine has named her one of the of the top-ten most-influential people of the year. She's appeared on over 400 covers of major magazines including Glamour, Vogue, Elle, Marie-Claire, Cosmopolitan, Rolling-stone, etc. and her legacy continues. She has been featured everywhere...including Guess? Jeans adds, the Victoria's Secret catalog, in Sports Illustrated swimsuit editions,Louis Vuitton, X.O.X.O, the very exclusive Pirelli Tires calendar (3 times), and as a spokeswoman for both Yves St.Laurent and L'Oreal. She became a French national obsession in 1999 when she was elected by the French counsel to become THE model for Marianne's effigy; the enlightened symbol of the French Republic. Laetitia is a model and actress of unquestionably-enchanting French beauty. (source:Laetitiacasta.com)

QUOTE : "Somebody -I won't say who- pointed out to me that my teeth weren't perfect, that I should have them fixed. At Madison they asked me to lose weight, and they thought I was too short. I simply told them that if I didn't work out for them as I was, they should find another model." Laetitia Casta

Back to top Go down
http://laetitiacastafans.forums-actifs.net

introducing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1