This is a unofficial fansite. All the rights of the images and articles shown on this website belong to their respective owners.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What to post in this House? - READ!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
frenchkiki
Admin / Alpha Doll

Female Messages : 609

PostSubject: What to post in this House? - READ!   Fri 16 Apr - 14:46

How to play with the dollhouse?

- Post only HQ pictures & full editorials

~~I want this forum to be a reference for the fans of Laetitia. So the small/tiny/blurry very low quality images are not what I expect to have here~~

- Do NOT put full size images in your posts. ALWAYS use image hosts that create small clickable thumbnails. Use the small thumbnail (utiliser l'option des miniatures ou vignettes) option that is available on every Imagehost you use.

- Do NOT use the bandwidth* of other sites. This includes official sites of designers, models, magazines, etc. If you want to post images upload them to an image host.

* The bandwidth est le lien d'une photo que vous copiez sur un forum ou un site pour le poster ailleurs.
The bandwidth is the link of a picture you copy from a forum or a web site to post it elsewhere
We also call it hotlinking
!click!

- Please credit the source of ALL images (magazine & year). If you do know the original scanner of an image, credit them.

- REPOSTS
not reposts EXCEPT when it's
A larger scan than previously posted
Better quality scan than previously posted

~~~~~~ VERY IMPORTANT ~~~~~~
NO PAPARAZZI images allowed. They will be deleted.

Back to top Go down
http://laetitiacastafans.forums-actifs.net

What to post in this House? - READ!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1