This is a unofficial fansite. All the rights of the images and articles shown on this website belong to their respective owners.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jessica Paré

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Born_To_Be_Wild
Paperdoll
Paperdoll

PostSubject: Jessica Paré   Thu 24 Feb - 0:19

Jessica Paré (born December 5, 1982) is a Canadian film and television actress. She has appeared in the films Stardom (2000), Lost and Delirious (2001), Wicker Park (2004), Hot Tub Time Machine (2010), and co-starred in the vampire horror-comedy Suck (2009). She plays Megan, on the fourth season of Mad Men.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it just me or the general ambience is not as nice as in the French show? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She's gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
hope1
Paperdoll
Paperdoll

Female Messages : 96

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Paré   Sat 13 Aug - 22:26

Please don't quote a post that is just above and don't quote images and/or videos. edited by FrenchKiki

yeah shes pretty good, I saw her in a Canadian film and stardom but wicker park sucked, ok when is there going to be an actor thread? or is there maybe I should of checked that first, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Jessica Paré
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1