~Dollhouse~ Un-official forum for the French model & actress Laetitia Casta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a unofficial fansite. All the rights of the images and articles shown on this website belong to their respective owners.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jessica Paré

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Born_To_Be_Wild
Paperdoll
Paperdoll
Born_To_Be_Wild

Jessica Paré Empty
PostSubject: Jessica Paré   Jessica Paré EmptyThu 24 Feb - 0:19

Jessica Paré (born December 5, 1982) is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] film and television [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. She has appeared in the films [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (2000), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (2001), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (2004), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (2010), and co-starred in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] horror-comedy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (2009). She plays Megan, on the fourth season of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Is it just me or the general ambience is not as nice as in the French show? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She's gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
hope1
Paperdoll
Paperdoll
hope1

Female Messages : 96

Jessica Paré Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Paré   Jessica Paré EmptySat 13 Aug - 22:26

Please don't quote a post that is just above and don't quote images and/or videos. edited by FrenchKiki

yeah shes pretty good, I saw her in a Canadian film and stardom but wicker park sucked, ok when is there going to be an actor thread? or is there maybe I should of checked that first, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Jessica Paré
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Dollhouse~ Un-official forum for the French model & actress Laetitia Casta :: More Dolls in the house :: Actresses Dolls-
Jump to: